The Beauport is a spectacular vessel, uniquely equipped to support nature documentary filming and ecological conservancy expeditions.
The Beauport Expedition Ship is available at cost to oceanographic, research and educational organizations to further the study of marine life and conservation.
Features on the Beauport
- Generous 34' X 40' Helideck to accommodate a private Helicopter
- Three Cranes including a New 8 Ton Deck Crane
- 29' Blackfin Sport Fisher
- 22' Boston Whaler
- 16' Novourania rib
- 16' Hobie Cat Sail boat
- Filmmaking 'Sky Chair'
- New Biv Nova Windsurfer
The Beauport has a total of 8 guest cabins and can accommodate up to 12 guests. The accomodations are fully air conditioned with new interiors including renovated heads and a new stainless galley.
In addition the Beauport has:
- Satelite TV with surround sound
- Satelite phone, fax and e-mail
- Movie library with 300 DVDs and 200 VHS tapes
- Full gym, steam room, and massage room ous 34' X 40' Helideck to accommodate a private Helicopter